- A 6 months full-time paid internship
- Work experience and a thorough insight into the management and programme development of an international non-profit organisation
- Insights into the civil society sector and the work of the world’s largest ICSOs
- The opportunity to be part of an international, dynamic and ambitious organisation with enthusiastic colleagues
: 40 hrs per week, negotiableHolidays
: depending on working days, based on 28 holidays p.a.Compensation
: € 350 per month for a full-time internshipLocation
: Berlin, Germany and/or in home-officeStarting date
: January 2021Your application should:
- consist of a CV and cover letter expressing your motivation and what you would aim to learn during your internship (in English);
- include the earliest possible starting date and desired duration of the internship;
- be submitted through our online application form by 24rd of November 2020. Please submit your application in one PDF-document, stating your name and the job reference “Internship” in the document title.
We have interviews on a rolling basis, so please don’t hesitate to apply! Please also note that we can unfortunately only contact short-listed candidates.